Thursday 27 June 2013

VIBGYOR card

Hi All,

Here is my new creation with the Rainbow based colours. I do not have ink pads in all colours to create beautiful backgrounds, so I thought to use all the VIBGYOR colours for every element and design my card. For the first time, I used three punches for one card :) Coming,to the description,

Violet - MS punch out strip
Indigo - the Double loops border punch out which serves like a frame
Blue - Bow using Blue gingham ribbon and rhinestone
Green - Pearls all around
Yellow - MS punch out strip
Orange - MS punch out strip
Red - Butterfly, rhinestone and sentiment

Here is a pic of the card,


 
Supplies used:
1) White and Red Card Stock - Local buy
2) Punches - MS Deco flower, MS Monarch Butterfly, MS Double loops
3) Gingham ribbon - Key2Designs
4) Rhinestones - Craftigeneous
5) Sentiment - Fiskars
6) Pearls are from my stash
 
Entering this card to the below challenges
 
Catchy Challenges - Use only rainbow colours without a rainbow
 
 
Thank you.
 
Happy crafting,


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Thank You for stopping by my blog and for the valuable comments :)