Saturday 25 May 2013

My new Card after a looooong time

Hi All,
Here is my new creation and a post after a very looooooooooong time.A few of my craft friends would have even forgotten me ;-). Well, I did not craft due to a lot of personal commitments to a load of problems, so I just collected lots of crafty goodies.Well, now I hope to keep updating my blog with my new creations and would love to craft with you all :).Now, about my new card here. My first kind of shabby chic style of card, do not know if I have done complete justice to this style of card.I liked the way it turned out, since I had completely lost touch.Please do share some love if you like my card, as this will help me regain my confidence.

Here is a pic of the card front,


Inside card,
 
 
 
Supplies used:
1) Black and White Card Stock - Local buy
2) Pattern Paper - Bo Bunny Little Miss Collection
3) MS Deco flower punch
4) Stamp - Fiskars Birthday Wish stamp set
5) Digi image is a freebie, I do not remember the site from where I downloaded
6) Gross grain ribbon - Creativita
7) Dies - MFT Fancy flourish, Contour Scalloped Oval
8) EK Success Slim layer butterfly punch
9) Flowers - Kaisercraft , Colours - Lip stick and Baby pink
10) Pearls, leaves,button and Brads are from my stash
 
 
Entering this card to the below challenges
http://incywincydesigns.blogspot.in/ - Metal mania - I have used three metallic brads
http://kaboodledoodles.blogspot.co.uk/ - strippes / circles - Striped pattern paper
http://shoppingourstash.blogspot.in/  - use a tool which you have not used for a long time - I used my MS Deco flowers punch, I had even forgotten how to use an MS punch
http://everybody-art-challenge.blogspot.co.uk/ - flowers - Used Flowers for embellishments 
 

Thanks.

Happy Crafting,

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Durga ! I am glad to see you back with a cute card in blog-land.Hope to see more from you .All the Best for Challenges !

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome card Durga.... lovely coloring on image along with matching flowers.. lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back dear Durga! Your card is so sweet.. Loved it and I love to craft with you too.. :) Good luck..

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card!! love the image and the dies you used. thanks for joining us at kaboodle doodles this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Durga - this is a beautiful card! Love the layout and the image is beautifully coloured. Thanks for sharing your first creation back with us at Incy Wincy Designs this week.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card.

    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the flowers came out great! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by my blog and for the valuable comments :)